Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 09, 2004
 
whine
Wah. I have PMS. My stomach is upset. My carpal tunnel hurts. I'm having PCOS-related issues. I'm off for the weekend, but I'm so friggin' tired that I can't enjoy it at the moment. I want to knit or sew or clean or cook but I'm too tired for that too. I have to sit in traffic for a million hours on Sunday in order to visit my in-laws. I can't eat Easter candy.
whine

Phew. I just had to get that off my chest. As DH always says, it could be worse....

So I finished broadripple sock #1 last night. I really like it--it's cute and very comfy (and I can wear it in the summer)! I should cast on sock #2 immediately, but instead I'm thinking that I'd like to make another pair in some sock-weight yarn (maybe Regia stretch)? Oh, and I decided to join the Linen Drape-along. I have a bag of 'watermelon' that's screaming to be a summer top. Hmmmm...


Comments: Post a Comment