Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, April 02, 2004
 
The yellow baby sweater is finished. I did one sleeve in the round and the other one flat. Why? Well, doing the first one in the round was kind of a pain (on dpns) and I got ladders so I just didn't want to do that again. Of course, you can tell if you look closely, but it doesn't bother me. I don't think a baby will mind either. It's still cute and it's my favorite color! I picked up stitches and knit a garter stitch band on the front, but I didn't like how it looked. I should have just knit it as I knit the sweater. So, I just crocheted along the edge. It still curls in a little bit, but that's ok. Now I need to wash it and add the button. Maybe some embroidery too. We'll see.

I can't decide what I want to work on today. So many knitting & sewing projects and so little time before I go back to work. Oh, and I really love this pattern in the new knitty and I'm trying to think what I have in my stash that will work. I actually have some Rowan Wool Cotton, but I think I want to save that for something else as I have 2 full bags.


Comments: Post a Comment