Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
I just dropped my sister off at the airport. We had a very nice time while she was here. Mostly eating, a little shopping, and last night we went to the Padres game. We also did some crafts--Sunday we went to 'knit and get lit' at the Whistle Stop bar. It was fun, although there weren't many people there because of father's day. I did wear my new yellow sundress and I received lots of compliments.

Yesterday we stopped by one yarn store and one bead store. My sister got the supplies to make herself a new pair of earrings. She also worked on a knit hat while she was here. Oh yeah, we also went fabric shopping on Saturday (of course). I bought more Padres fabric and my sis got some pretty fuschia eyelet to make a curtain for her bathroom window. She has been wanting to learn how to sew, so we had a lesson today. She went home with a new curtain!

Me, I finished a really cute purse from the leftover fabric from my sundress. I also cut out the pieces for a sleeveless top for me and a matching purse. I love Michael Miller fabric!!!


Comments: Post a Comment