Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, June 13, 2004
 
Yesterday afternoon was great fun. I met Chris at a coffee shop and there was knitting and chatting, chatting and knitting. Oh, and a decaf soy cappuccino in a real cup (everyone thinks it's funny that I care about this....I happen to love drinking coffee and tea from actual coffee cups intead of paper or styrofoam. heh). I worked on the Regia cotton surf socks that are always in my purse and I actually finished the first one. woohoo! Chris worked on a secretly ironic toilet paper cover that he was designing as he went along. Hee.

I have lots of little things to take care of today. I already took the dog for a long walk so at least that's out of the way. I need to update my chemistry research summary because I have a (phone) job interview tomorrow (the manager wants to see the summary ahead of time). I am so not good at any of that (the writing or the interviewing). I still need to go to the storage space cuz I didn't go last week. I need to send the last little bit of info about me off for the new Stitch N Bitch book. I need to update my resume and peruse the classifieds. I know there's more, but I'll get to that later.


Comments: Post a Comment