Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
Guess what I've been doing? Swatching! I'm so proud of myself. Yesterday the mailman brought me some new handpainted sockyarn I purchased on eBay (seller lotusblossom if you're interested). I bought 2 colors--coral reef & coffeecup. I emailed the seller to ask if they are superwash and she said no. But then she said that she made a pair of socks and washed and dried them and they didn't felt. Huh? So I made a swatch and I'm going to throw it in the washer and dryer today and see what happens. I also swatched the Kool-Aid wool. That's kind of a mystery yarn as well, so I'm interested to see if it felts or not. I'm hoping it does so I can make a felted tote. Off to do laundry!


Comments: Post a Comment