Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 09, 2004
 
More good stuff arrived in the mail today (can you tell that I have been shopping ever since I received news of my new job)? First, 400g of Regia sock yarn direct from Germany (including some of the new nation color). Second, a package containing 1 skein Opal handpaint, 1 skein of the new Opal cotton blend, and a Phildar babies magazine. Finally, there was a giant box of yarn on my doorstep (!!!!) when I returned from lunch with a friend. This was actually from The Great Stash Redistribution project, which I totally forgot I even signed up for. There wasn't really anything terribly interesting (to me) in it, but I did manage to take a few things and add a few things. Now to lug that big thing to the Post Office and mail it to the next person!


Comments: Post a Comment