Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, July 02, 2004
 
Once again, I am back in full-on sock knitting mode. It was only a matter of time, I suppose. I'm working on cloverleaf #1 and I'm almost to the toe shaping. In fact, I'm knitting it while I'm reading stuff on the computer, which I don't usually do. Just for fun, I made a pair of baby cloverleaf socks using up some Lorna's Laces worsted leftovers. Cute.

These are the other socks that I have on the needles right now: waving lace using Lorna's Laces daffodil, yellow Kroy lace socks of my own design, Regia cotton surf socks in my purse, Regia Ringel in black which are to be a Christmas gift, Ahoy! socks from the sock calender, broadripples in fixation. Gee, I think that's enought to keep me busy for a while, no? Of course, my mind is always wandering to which new sock patterns or yarn I should try. I have a pretty big stash of sock yarn and I just ordered some more Regia from eBay. Whee!


Comments: Post a Comment