Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, October 19, 2004
 
Aside from some crummy virus (which is going away), I appear to have contracted startitis again. Yesterday I started a scarf from the wool I kool-aid dyed this summer. Then I swatched my alpaca/cashmere from stitches, but realized that I probably do not have enough for a pair of mittens (heavens, my sister can't get only one pair of hand-knit mittens)! I also want to knit my sister a sweater for Christmas (which I doubt will get finished in time, given all my other projects) and a cardigan for DH (which he doesn't really want). Sigh.

At least I have dinner in the slow-cooker (vegetarian chili) so that's one less thing I have to worry about today. We actually need bread, but I'm so lazy that I don't want to go to the grocery store. I may actually bake bread instead (my version of lazy means that I would rather stay home at all costs).


Comments: Post a Comment