Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, October 01, 2004
 
Did I mention that I'm going to Stitches East next week? I am so excited. This will be my first time going to any of the Stitches conventions. I'm not planning on taking any classes--I just want to shop the market! But, more importantly, I'm meeting up with several friends and we have rented a big house in Brigantine, NJ. I can't wait...it will be sort of like the retreat we did in March, but with fewer people. Ahh, yarn shopping, eating, drinking, and knitting with good friends. Seriously, does it get better than that? I'm leaving Wed. night and returning Sun. night. Woohoo!

I'm thinking I should finish up my v-neck pullover to take on the trip. It's not that it's so interesting that it needs to be shown off, but rather it will be warm and comfy and I have very few handknit sweaters of my own. Plus, the color kind of goes with everything.


Comments: Post a Comment