Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, October 25, 2004
 
I have the bestest secret pal, neener neener

I just received my final package from my secret pal. She totally rules. DH has the digital camera so I can't show you a picture, but I will tell you about all my goodies.

  • The Noro book by Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton (you know, the one with Klaralund in it)
  • The Fiber Trends Sunshine & Sails pattern (to make cute cotton bath sets of soap sacks, face cloths, and back scrubbers)
  • Cute monogrammed notecards (brought to you by the letter S)
  • A great cross stitch kit (it's of a cute, fat sheep!)
  • And finally, everything was wrapped in some great cotton fabric with lots of multicolored little sheep (can you say, new sewn knitting bag)?

See, I told you my SP is the bestest.


Comments:
I am so glad that you liked everything. I've really enjoyed being your secret pal. I'll be reading your blog, and can't wait to see what wonderful things you will knit by Noro and make using that sheep fabric.

Libby
 
Post a Comment