Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, October 14, 2004
 
My exciting day so far (hey, I'm just glad that I got off my butt and did something)

ate soy yogurt while checking email/blogs
made DH's lunch
put homemade cranberry coffeecake in the oven
took dog for a long walk
unloaded & loaded dishwasher
had coffee & coffeecake
knit about 4 rows on the garden shawl
vacuumed
looked through want ads
cleaned out & organized kitchen cupboards containing food
took out garbage
took out recycling

later:
eat lunch
make grocery list
go grocery shopping
knit
make dinner
maybe go to Stitch N Bitch at Starbucks

wow, my life is exciting. I'm starting to sound like someone I know.....


Comments: Post a Comment