Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
 
(note: no photos again today since DH left the camera at work).

So, I've been cruising right along on the body of Rogue. Well, fast for me anyway. It's really a fun pattern--a cable to keep you interested, but not so many different cables that it's a chore. If I finish this before Christmas my sister will be a happy, happy girl.

I also finished my Trekking XXL socks in the autumn colorway (I [heart] them and they are for me me me). I immediately went to my (large) sock yarn stash to pick out some new sock yarn. I decided on some Sock it to Me (from elann) puzzle. It's got blue & teal stripes, alternating with the little grey & white fair-isle type pattern. I love having stash! I love knitting (and wearing) socks!

Oh, I almost forgot. My (fabulous) secret pal was Libby. Go check out her blog here.


Comments: Post a Comment