Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, January 24, 2005
 
I'm sick. I have one of those nasty colds that make your sinuses pound, your eyes water, and everything else just plain hurt. Yesterday I went through an entire box of Kleenex with lotion (the big box).

Needless to say, I wasn't much help with the move this weekend. Thank goodness for DH and his friends. Everything is officially at our new place now, although nothing is unpacked and I am too sick to care.

Not much knitting to speak of. I did finish MIL's slipper socks a few nights ago. No pic cuz, well, the camera is packed away somewhere. I'm off to go lie on the futon. Maybe I will knit a few rounds on a sock.

P.S. I had an OB appointment today and I heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time!!!!!


Comments:
How exciting hearing the heartbeat! I can still remember how thrilled I was, even though it happened for me 25 years ago. One funny thing about that. Back then, the technology was probably less than what is available today. As soon as the doctor placed the fetascope on my tummy and the sound of that little heartbeat filled the room...it was followed almost immediately by "Come back good buddy." The doctor and I did a doubletake and burst out laughing when we realized we had been interrupted by a CB radio call!

~Bliss~
http://goddess1.typepad.com/i_hide_yarn/
 
Post a Comment