Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, January 09, 2005
 
Introducing my first FO of 2005



oh the excitement, I know. It's an ipod cozy (being modeled by a box of checks. ahem. I don't have an ipod). It's just a ribbed tube using some leftover Opal tiger sock yarn. It's in the mail to my sister so I hope she likes it (and I hope it fits)!

I'm almost finished with DH's boring black scarf. The big yarn and big needles hurt my hands so I can only work on it for so long before I have to put it down.

I started a pair of socks for my MIL's birthday, which is in early February. I'm using Lorna's Laces worsted in sandridge and just doing basic short slipper socks. One, because I want to finish them quickly and two, MIL has large feet and I need to have enough yarn!

I received the yarn for a secret book project, so I need to start swatching for that. I also signed up for Alison's sockapalooza so I'm thinking about what pattern I want to use for my pal's socks. Oh yeah, and just cuz I'm insane, I signed up for this knit-a-long sock as well.

I'm off to pack and watch football. Go Green Bay!!!!!


Comments: Post a Comment