Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
 
No knitting going on here. The new job is going ok, but I'm trying to get used to actually working 8 hours a day again (plus the commute, etc). Not to mention the fact that I'm still tired all the time due to the pregnancy and I can't have coffee. Mornings are looonnngg. Today I had a little time after I ate lunch and I was going to knit (of course I had a sock in my purse), but I decided to go outside and take a walk instead. It finally stopped raining and I figured maybe walking would help keep me awake for the rest of the afternoon.

I finished DH's boring black scarf. No pics cuz well.....it's a boring black scarf. I should continue to work on MIL's socks, but I really want to start a new baby sweater. The babysweaters group is starting a new knit-a-long shortly.


Comments: Post a Comment