Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, February 21, 2005
 
I can feel the baby moving around. I cannot even put into words how happy this makes me. This morning he 'woke up' shortly after I had breakfast. Amazing.

I am switching back and forth between knitting the sockapalooza socks, the esprit baby hat, and the final sleeve of Rogue. I noticed that I hold the esprit rather tight (stretched) while knitting, which bothers my hands somewhat. Luckily, there's no rush to finish that one (of course, I do want to make some matching baby socks and I did just order more colors from elann. oops).

I've been dying to do some sewing so yesterday I finally dug out my sewing machine (ahem, we still aren't totally unpacked) and made this (note: it's tiny)!



Comments:
I remember that feeling, like little bubbles in my tummy. It was a wonderful feeling.
 
Post a Comment