Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, February 24, 2005
 
Random stuff

The knitting of Rogue is done! I am so happy. Sleeve #1 was blocked previously and sleeve #2 is drying/blocking right now. One problem--I don't have anywhere to block the body and hood at the moment! Oh well, I guess that will have to wait until next week. Then I can sew it up and mail it to my sister. Maybe she can still wear it a few times before it gets too warm (she lives in northern Washington state).

I'm going on a mini-knitting retreat this weekend! Everyone else is going today through Monday. I had a bunch of doctor stuff this week so I'm not going until Saturday morning. It will still be great, I can guarantee. Great friends + knitting + beautiful ranch house in northern California. Yeah.


Comments: Post a Comment