Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
 
Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been working, I've been tired, and we're still trying to get settled into our new place. But I think the main reason for my lack of posting is the ridiculous 28.8K dial-up connection we have here. Never fear, we should have DSL in a few days.

I've had the past few days off from work (we're in-between projects) so I've actually been doing some knitting. I finished one book project and started another (for those keeping track, I have 3 book projects due by March 1st). I picked up Rogue again and this morning I finally finished the *@&%^ hood! That sucker takes forever, but it looks cool. Just one sleeve left to knit.

In baby news, things are going well and last week we found out that we're having a BOY! Yes, I will admit to ordering some random blue yarn from elann.


Comments: Post a Comment