Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, April 10, 2005
 
I'm still alive

I've just been busy and tired and I haven't felt much like blogging. My mom and sister's visit was great and so was the baby shower. I think I am still recovering.

I have been busy doing a little bit of knitting and a lot of sewing. Current obsession: sewing cloth diapers. It's really fun.





In other news, I am officially in my third trimester. Woohoo! I go back and forth between really enjoying pregnancy, being scared out of my mind, and being anxious to meet this new baby! I guess that's fairly normal(??)

I should be going back to work (at the temp job) sometime this week. Looks like this job will last for at least a month. That's perfect cuz we could use the money. And 4-6 weeks from now, I will probably be about ready to be done working!


Comments: Post a Comment