Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, April 25, 2005
 
What I've been working on

Here's my progress on Poppy Baby (getting close)!



and here's a little baby romper that I made from some JoAnns clearance knit fabric



it has snap tape in the crotch and everything (which is a real pain to put in)!

Finally, here's a pillow that is a mother's day gift for my mom



I cannot take credit for the beautiful hibiscus cross stitch because I bought it completed on eBay for super cheap. I did buy the fabric and make it into a pillow, though (my mom loves hibiscus flowers and she was just telling me the other day that her living room 'needs' some new throw pillows to brighten things up for spring).

I finally started back at my temp job today, which is good (but leaves me very tired). So I don't know how regularly I'll be posting in the next 4-6 weeks.


Comments: Post a Comment