Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
 
Yesterday I took a break from diapers to sew myself a new summer tote bag and matching coin purse. I was at Walmart the other day and saw some $2/yd prints with watermelon and blueberries on them. For some reason I really like fruit prints and they just called out to be a summer tote. It's pretty cute...I will maybe post a pic tomorrow. I also finished up some sewing ufos that I started who knows when...two pairs of cotton print baby shorts!

Today I am watching baseball (Padres/Cubs doubleheader, then another doubleheader on espn2...phew)! While doing that I have been sorting through my cross stitch stash. It's funny how once the weather gets warmer I'm less interested in knitting and more interested in sewing and cross stitch. And since I can't sew quietly in front of the tv (which is what I usually do in the evenings with my knitting), I want to find a cross stitch project to work on. I'm either going to start with a small kit or one of my many ufos (like something for baby).


Comments:
Pictures, pictures, pictures. I want to see the cute sewing projects.
 
Post a Comment