Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, May 13, 2005
 
All-in-ones

I'm back to sewing diapers, which is fun! Especially since I've gotten quite a few new fabrics over the last few weeks. Ahem. I do buy them from sewing co-ops so at least I get really good prices.

What I made yesterday:



These are called All-In-Ones (AIOs) because the outer layer is waterproof (which means you don't need an extra cover). So, the outer layer is printed PUL (polyurethane laminated) cotton, the inner is cotton velour, then there's a middle layer of flannel and a hidden soaker of microfiber & flannel. It's finished with Aplix (similar to velcro) and fold-over elastic (binding & elastic in one). This is the pattern I used.

In other news, I can't believe I am 32 weeks today. That means only about 8 more weeks to go!!


Comments: Post a Comment