Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Sunday, May 01, 2005
 
A finish!

Today I finished up Poppy Baby



Now I need to wash and iron it. Then I'm going to make it into a fabric wallhanging and put it on the door of the nursery.

Right now I'm sewing a sleeveless maternity top with some cute argyle polyester that I got from fabric.com. It's really warm in the office I'm working in so I'm in need of some cool tops that are suitable for work.

Today DH and I went to an arts & crafts fair in Ramona. It was fun because the majority of the things were actually handmade. Nice jewlery, some knit purses, scarves, and baby clothes, soaps, sewn items. Really cute. I did manage to pick up a few things that I will never get around to making myself in this lifetime. Oh, and kettlecorn.


Comments: Post a Comment