Stephanie's crafting obsession


My amazon wishlist


EMAIL ME!


KnitNet logo
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Friday, May 06, 2005
 
Well, I haven't been doing much lately other than working and sleeping (and watching baseball). With the arrival of the third trimester, I'm back to being tired a lot. I did start a new cross stitch project--I'm making this for the baby.

My current temp work project ended today and I'm not sure when I'll get called back--maybe in 2 weeks. So I'm looking forward to resting, getting caught up on cleaning and errands, cooking, and more sewing. We also need to get our butts to a few childbirth preparation and infant care classes at the hospital. Not to mention the tour of labor & delivery (since I've never even been to the hospital)!


Comments: Post a Comment